It's a fun thing to see your kids be friends with your friends' kids
(get that?)
(get that?)
The Henrys have some good ones:
Ty and Nathaniel:
Cate, Halle & Eme:
"Planting apple trees:"
Halle has been conquering fears left and right lately! She and Elijah both climbed this crazy thing and crossed with no problems:
DIRT was the favorite plaything this week:
Jennifer is the only person I take the girls (and myself!) to for hair cuts. (After this fiasco.) Cate has been begging for a haircut for a few weeks, and although I was a little nervous for her, Miss I-Want-Rapunzel-Hair went through with it!
Before:
After:
And Halle got her usual:
Cute as ever!
We played a lot of yard ball- SO fun! (See Ty on 3rd?!)
Ty surprised everyone by swinging on the trapeze:
Thanks, guys- we had SO much fun!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
+(2).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment